Many Woodlands, Tomball and Spring homeowners find themselves in need of a drywall repair, and it is important to choose professional service with experience. Drywall and Sheetrock installation and repair is labor-intensive and requires skilled technicians, and as such, it is more an art form than a science; mistakes show up once the wall is painted and dry. Our drywall crews are very experienced and patch a simple hole in the wall to complex curves, arches, and other complex design elements. We do both residential and commercial drywall projects please call us today for a quote 832-646-9263.
Why Repair? - Drywall and Sheetrock may need to be repaired for many reasons. Both water damage and mold can mean the repair or replacement of part of the wall. Water damage can come from leaky pipes or flooding but should be attended to quickly so mold does not develop. If access to wiring or pipes means removing the existing drywall, the homeowners will also find themselves in need of replacing the drywall. We employ full time drywall repair technicians who take pride in their finished work and who are meticulous in their attention to matching the surrounding texture. We also recognized the headache of having people disrupting your living space so we are careful to be sensitive to the area we are working and to the people we are working around.
Do you need your drywall taped and floated or maybe holes fixed in your sheetrock or drywall?
Most modern homes are finished out with drywall or more commonly referred to as sheetrock. Drywall is an excellent fireproofing material; it is fairly inexpensive, and easy to work with. The drawback to sheetrock is that it is easily damaged. It is common to have to repair holes in drywall due to impact. Some other problems has is that is does not hold up to moisture well and can be an inviting place for mold and mildew. Holes in drywall can be fixed so that you are never able to see the original damage. If your drywall is damaged, we can fix it for you. Some common drywall damage can be water damage, cracks in the mud, bad tape jobs, and holes from impact to the drywall, and mold and mildew.
- Repair Drywall and Sheetrock
- Tape and Float
- Skim Coating
- Texture Finish
- Bullnose Corners
- Archways Dry walled
- Custom Texture Finish
- Patch Drywall
- Sound Proofing with Drywall
We can repair, replace or handle any drywall project you have. We want to become your home improvement specialist for life, and that can start with the smallest, 1-time job to the most complex remodeling job.
Additional Drywall Services Include:
- Drywall Repair Walls And Ceilings
- Drywall Repairs Due To Water Damage-Fire Or Termite Damage
- Drywall Repair Due To Plumbing or Alarm Installation or A/C Work
- Drywall Repair Due To Insulation Installation
- Remodeling Projects Renovations Kitchen And Bath
- New Drywall Installation
- Popcorn Texture and Popcorn Removal
- Installing drywall in new homes and businesses.
- Installing drywall in remodels of homes (plaster or drywall).
- Providing Moisture Resistant Systems; Sound Reduction Systems; and Fire Resistant Systems.
- Removing Acoustic Ceilings and replacing them with one of our many textures.
- Patching and repairing any existing plaster or drywall surface and matching the existing finish
- Providing a wide variety of machine textures and custom hand textures: orange peals; splatters; knockdowns; Mediterranean or Spanish skip-trowels; brush and embedded materials textures.
- Erecting steel stud or wood stud framing of walls, ceilings ,soffits and chases.
- Installing or rearranging can lights, windows and doors.
- Painting, wall-covering, flooring and other services available.
We are here for all your home renovations and remodeling needs. Call us today for a quote 832-646-9263